Sunday 2 October 2011

Planning for Contents page

  • The articles in the magazine will be split into 5 groups, the groups are "We <3 Gossip!", "We <3 Music!", "What's done in the common room, stay in the common room!", "Articles from 'This Week Includes...'" and "Prizes &Comps", each group will have roughly 3 articles.

  • Some of the articles that will be on the magazine are... "Find out all about the Year 12 trip to Italy" "How to handle bullying" "Find out the top 20 most listened to songs played in the common room" "Exclusive pics of our 6th Formers trying to do the 'shuffle'!" "Someone in our 6th Form got through to Judges Houses on X Factor!" "WIN! A signed Dare To Dream book by 1D" "Beauty tips" "WIN! 100 IRIS points!" "I refused to go to 6th Form, if I don't get EMA!" "All the essentials you'll need for 6th Form!"

  • The pictures I'll be using in my contents page ...


  • My editor's picture

    The picture for the sports section

    The picture for the trip to Italy

    The new 6th Form ID badges

    My main picture, also will be used for the "Necessities for 6th Form!"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment